LazyStory Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application by H0b0 real name sander

Go down

Gm Application by H0b0 real name sander Empty Gm Application by H0b0 real name sander

Post  H0B0 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Name:sander
IGN:havnt made an account yet sorry
What's your standard time g.m.t o.0 ye it is o,0
How long do you go on per day? i would say about 2-12 hrs if i got alot off home work it wil be like 2-6 hrs
How long have you played Global? 1 year but im lvl 101 on global
How long have you played NightSoulMS? 1 month
Have you ever been a GM? yes 2 times
If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on:graffitims and nightkick ms

What can you do as a GM?
help out the server and help the new players to feel comfortable to the game.
and I will be as helpful as i can be and by the way i love walking on a hacker hunt xD or a snowman hunt thats cool to.
did u now snowmen are evil first they come to ur house and before u now it they are sleeping whit ur wife.just a some fackta well time to eat pizza o0 and

i have a friendly personality so I will be as helpuf i can be

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at)
I have a friendly personality. and I know kinda mutch about maplestory in general.
and im god at computer stuff and fotbal but im realy good at beating derrickk at pvp u hear that derrickk i pwn u xD
and i love soccer soccer pwns now well i love pizza more but soccers FTW

Do you have any experiences as a gm.
yes I have experiences as a GM i was a gm on my best friends priavte server i caught many hackers and it was fun
and i got all the commands from v1-v62 in m head xD had to say it xD

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM?

i have a friendly personality and im a experienced gm so i can hep out the server alot.and i now alot about maplestory, im very social which could help when im helping other ppl

How will you help out our server?
well i wil do whatever I can yo stop the hacking population. and il help the new ppl so they feel comfortable to the game interface ,so they can have a great start at nighsoul ms like i had

Anything else you would like to say?
ye i wanna say snowman hunters xD and watch out derrickk ima beat u in pvp like i always do o,0
and o.0i love pie creame pie ooo xD

[Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? YES
Are you a member of Nexon? NOPE
Have you ever hacked? NOPEA
Have you ever been a GM? YES
Do you know how to code Java? NOPE SORRY
If you do, tell me the basic script of SimpleSend
Will you respect the NightSoulMS community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) YES I WILL i now all my responsibilities
Will you help out the server as much as you can?
YES i will YOh xD and by the way snowmen are evil i think u should blow em up they can eat ur wife o,0

H0B0

Back to top Go down